BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc. works to create a world in which people of Black African ancestry will live free from racial domination, economic exploitation, and cultural oppression. In collaboration with national, international, and other appropriate groups, NABSW will continue to leverage its collective expertise to strategically develop the capacity of people of Black African ancestry to sustain and flourish.
NABSW’s vision is guided by the Principles of the Nguzo Saba, which are Unity, Self-determination, Collective Work and Responsibility, Cooperative Economics, Purpose, Creativity, and Faith, and the Seven Cardinal Virtues of Ma’at, which are Righteousness, Truth, Justice, Order, Reciprocity, Balance, and Harmony.
As a member of the Greater Boston Chapter of NABSW, you are entitled local and national membership benefits to CONNECT, LEARN, SAVE, as well as opportunities for CAREER GROWTH! JOIN NOW!
By joining the Greater Boston Chapter, YOU can expect the following benefits…
• National and local membership
• Networking support and mentoring
• Professional development workshops and seminars
• Activity discounts
• Community and Chapter information
• Employment listing and Job Bank
• Discounted full-time student membership
• Discounted pricing for State, Regional, National and International Conferences
• The opportunity to participate in quarterly National Steering Committee Meetings
• The ability to purchase Professional Liability Insurance through National Office
• Presenter opportunities at the NABSW Annual Conference